By Follow Your Own Rhythm
Have you ever wondered whether you approach life with a sense of openness?
Maybe you always thought of yourself as open-minded but aren’t really sure if you actually ARE open-minded?
Or maybe you just want to learn more about what it takes?
Whatever it is, you're in the right place.
21 behavioral and thinking patterns that indicate that you approach life with an open-mind
1. You embrace new ideas and possibilities
2. You are open to change and growth
3. You are flexible and adaptive
4. You prefer spontaneity and unpredictability
5. You think outside of the box and solve problems in a creative and original manner
6. You are not attached to any specific routine, belief, mindset, tradition, or behavior
7. You approach people and situations with a fresh eye
8. You question what you know and constantly seek the truth
9. You aren’t afraid to get out of your comfort zone
10. You take risks
11. You make decisions independently and don’t rely on others to tell you what to do, think, and believe
12. You like to venture out, explore, go off the beaten path
13. You are open to new possibilities even if they are unpopular
14. You are forgiving and accepting
15. You are honest with yourself and admit your faults
16. You are curious about life
17. You trust that ultimately, everything’s going to turn out for the best
18. You are optimistic
19. You don’t let anything hold you back from getting where you want to be
20. You trust that everything in life is here to help you grow
21. You don’t take things personally as you understand; it isn’t about you