By Follow Your Own Rhythm
Affirmations are a powerful way to create positive change in your life. Affirmations are positive statements where you affirm or "state as a fact" something that you want to achieve, do, feel, be, create, gain, etc.
Confidence affirmations are a great way to boost your self-esteem and get you into the mind space of feeling good about yourself and where you are in life. When you feel confident, you are also happier, more positive, and have more courage to be yourself. Win win win.
In order to have the most success with using affirmations, I suggest the following:
1. Your affirmation should be in present tense as if you already have that which you want in your life. You want to avoid future directed statements such as "I want to be happier" or "I will be successful," because it is implying that you don't already have that in your life which comes from a place of lack not abundance. Instead, you would say "I am happy" or "I am successful."
2. Your affirmation should focus on what you want and not on what you don't want. For example, you should change "I don't want to be in debt" to "I am financially free."
3. You have to repeat the affirmations over and over again so that they start to get engrained into your subconscious mind.
4. You have to FEEL and BELIEVE what you are saying when repeating your affirmations. It is not enough to just robotically say them out loud. You have to be in the vibration of what you are affirming. For example, when affirming "I am loved," you have to believe that you are loved and you have to FEEL love for yourself.
5. Lastly, you have to act in accordance with what you are affirming. If you are affirming "I am worthy of my dreams," you have to support that statement by taking action towards pursuing your dreams.
When to use these confidence affirmations...
Practice these affirmations on a daily basis to improve your overall confidence
Whenever you need an extra boost of confidence
Whenever you're feeling down, depressed, unworthy, or insecure.
With a simple exercise of reading over these affirmations and meditating on your favorite ones, you will transform your insecurity into confidence and have the positive energy that you need!
19 Affirmations to Boost Your Confidence
1. I believe that I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to
2. I am worthy of my dreams
3. I am enough the way I am
4. I am a shiny ray of sunlight shining everywhere I go!
5. I love my own company and I make myself happy
6. I trust that my intuition will lead me to the right path
7. I choose to see the good in everything
8. All of the answers I need are within me
9. I am a compassionate, kind, and loving being
10. My mistakes and failures are opportunities to become a better version of myself
11. I am conscious of what I say and do
12. I stand up for myself and for what is right
13. I am free to think for myself
14. I am great at what I do
15. My voice has infinite power in this world
16. I love the unique person that I am
17. I believe that everything happens for my highest evolution
18. I trust that the universe is here to guide and support me
19. I am open to new experiences because that is where I come to life
Download the 2 free printable versions of these affirmations to hang on your wall, fridge, or mirror!
Did these affirmations make you feel good? Let me know in the comments below!
SHARE this article if you thought it was helpful!